Kristy Laughed

"Then the Lord said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh and say, 'Will I really have a child, now that I am old?' Is anything to hard for the Lord?" ~Genesis 18-13-14a

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sung To!

Okay, I'm a cheeseball (with crackers if you ask Ames), but I love to be sung to. Doug knows this, and even though he doesn't have the greatest voice, it's the sweetest thing when he sings to me. So last night I was at my Mary Kay meeting and when I left I had three phone calls from him. I talked to a couple of my friends and then I called him a little after nine. At about 10 he turned on his radio and I could here him turning it up and then off. Then in the middle of our conversation he told me to listen. He had dedicated two songs to me on the Oldies station earlier that evening and they played both of them! While they were playing he sang to me. It was the cutest thing ever! I have to say, I have a really sweet boyfriend.

On a completely different note, it's getting cold! I'm not ready for the winter, but the leaves are beautiful. It's been a while since I've seen a real Fall and I kinda missed it a little.

Have a wonderful Fall day!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home