Kristy Laughed

"Then the Lord said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh and say, 'Will I really have a child, now that I am old?' Is anything to hard for the Lord?" ~Genesis 18-13-14a

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Happy Birthday Hannie!!!

Today is the 24th Birthday and my wonderful friend Hannah Miller! As she hates birthdays I'm inclined to terrorize her with jokes about being one year from a quarter of a century old, about how only she would require Jamie and I to actually slice a cheesecake that we were simply going to devour anyway so that we don't share any germs, how she has managed her head high and how I think that she should go spurlge today and buy at least 6 cats today and make sure that they can procreate so that by the time she's 30 she will have reached the desired level of "Old Maidness."

All that being said, Hannie, it's time for affirmations!

What I like about my friend Hannie~

1. She is always considerate of other people and their feelings... even when she really wants to rip off their heads!

2. She's always honest with the people she cares about, even if they don't want to hear the truth!

3. She always has very sophisticated clothes and looks down right gorgeous!

4. She is always good for good advice and a whole lotta awesome sarcasm! And I love sarcasm, and I'm not even being sarcastic!

5. It doesn't matter what has happened in the past Hannie is always there to forgive and to be a true friend!

6. If you ever have the honor of writing something with her, do! She has got so many wonderful ideas in that head of her's! I can't wait to watch her blossom in her writing and see her materials published by Group or Youth Specialties!

7. If you ever need to bounce an idea off of her, she's there and ready! And most of the time she simply helps make it better!

8. If you get her laughing, it doesn't stop, you'll be laughing with her for months afterward!

9. She'll hold you accountable for your actions without being smug about it, but with true care and concern for you.

10. But, My favorite thing about Hannie, is that even though I call her names like sweetie, hun, etc. she still talks to me, because those names drive her INSANE!

So Happy Almost a Quarter of a Century Old Hannie! I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for the Almost a Half a Century Birthday!

Love~ ME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home