Kristy Laughed

"Then the Lord said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh and say, 'Will I really have a child, now that I am old?' Is anything to hard for the Lord?" ~Genesis 18-13-14a

Monday, February 13, 2006

Reducing the Funk

Okay, so winter is really Funk time for me, but I have to say that the last couple of days have been funk free! I was so blessed this weekend to see Mike and Tammy, familiar and friendly faces. It was like no time had passed at all! It was such a blessing that I get all knotted up inside. Tammy is one of the cutest prego's I've ever seen. I'm really bummed that I forgot my camera to take pictures, but that's okay. There is a slight chance that "Call Day" April 25th, I could have come wonderful friends coming to live near me, which would be absolutely awesome!

I have something else that I'm excited about... but I must remain hush hush... or Mark Blanke may ra-ra-ree... and kick me in the knee!

Everything is coming along GREAT with my house. I've got a color scheme for my kitchen... so I just have to actually go and pick out the colors. I'm so excited to get painting and get things moving.

Plus, I'm just going every where this month. Sat. I'm headed up to Marquette, MI to see one of the daughters in the congregation play hockey, then the next weekend will be 30 Hour Famine. The weekend after that my friend Stacy is going to be in state, and I can't wait to see her. Then sometime soon my aunt is going to come up, and my grandparents are going to be coming up to see my new house too! I've finally got something to actually look forward to. Plus, 24-25th I'm going to be in Madison, WI for a Mary Kay conference. I'm stoked! I'm going to be a very busy lady, not including all the things that I need to get done in my office. AHH!

The thing is that once I get through the initial end of Jan. beginning of Feb. funk, I'm all excited about the rest of the year! There are so many wonderful things that are coming up at church and in my life. It's almost overwhelming. The congregation voted to continue with the building project which means new sunday school classrooms, new offices, more run around space for the youth in the winter, places for lock-ins, no more tear-down, set up, tear down, re-setup when there is a luncheon and the take down the sunday school rooms.

I'm just gonna say AMEN! and be done!

Lots of love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home