Kristy Laughed

"Then the Lord said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh and say, 'Will I really have a child, now that I am old?' Is anything to hard for the Lord?" ~Genesis 18-13-14a

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Hey Look... I'm postin'

Okay... for all ya'll who are addicted to my post and keep buggin' me to write some more... Hey Look... I'm postin'! I love ya'll! I know that I was undating like everyday there for a while... but that comes in spurts and is not the usual. Ask Hannie... normally she's like... "Hey Kristy, are you gonna post this month?"

It's bright and early in the morning and I just realized that I totally spaced my 5:30 step class AGAIN! It's only offered twice a week and I missed it both times this week! I'm totally bummed... but on the other hand, I really just want to be done today. It's only 8:39 right now, but I don't want to be in the office today. I had to come in because there are a couple of things that I have to do. However, I'm in jeans and my Canada Hockey sweatshirt and my hair is in a headband. If that doesn't say, "I'm not staying at work" I dont' know what would! Actually, the funny thing is that I'm most productive when I'm dressed like this. I've already lined up another driver for tomorrow night, made my list of who I still need to contact and when, and hey, I'm just cute!

Lots of love!

K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home