Kristy Laughed

"Then the Lord said to Abraham, "Why did Sarah laugh and say, 'Will I really have a child, now that I am old?' Is anything to hard for the Lord?" ~Genesis 18-13-14a

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm totally Stoked!

So I was going through my "mass of e-mails" and found an e-mail from one of my fav. independent bands from Denver! I haven't been to a concert in like 3 years because obviously, I haven't been in the area in a long time! However, these guys are AWESOME! They've gotten a new bass player since I left, but they are still amazing!

These guys are great! They have true Christian lyrics in a great punk/alternative/funky/ melodic type sound. I love these guys. I'm working with our local coffee house to try and get them out here. It would be awesome and I really miss seeing them live! I think Myria (my cousin) and I went and saw them every single weekend the summer between my sophomore and junior year of college. Anyway... check them out at http://www.purevolume.com/threecordwonder

You can listen to their latest cd free at the website! Check them out and let me know what you think!

Love and Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home